In the Production Order View, the production orders are displayed categorized by their status.
The elements of the Production Order View in detail
Each operation of a Production Order is represented by a bar the color of which depending of the order's category during work times and a few shadings brighter during non-working times (also see below "Calendar").
The following information can be gathered from optical indicators:
- Currently marked operation:
- Operation changed but not saved yet
- Violated due date
The colors of the bars depend on the status the production order is categorized by since the categories are indicated by different colors:
A calendar in the background of the Gantt chart shows non-working times in grey, working times in white. By clicking the according menu items, non-working periods can either be hidden or shown.
Based on the settings you have specified in the "Setup" dialog, you can display a progress bar for production order routing lines of released production orders, the color of the progress bar depending on the routing status and the percentage of completion:
- Status “finished”: black
- Status “none”, “planned”, “in progress”:
- Progress by quantity / by time < 100% : grey
- Progress by quantity / by time (i.e. you have posted more than initially planned) > 100%: red
Links are shown after having clicked the desired production order or production order line as described below:
- between operations of one production order line
- between production order lines (make-to order) are shown if you have ticked the according option in the "Setup" dialog
- between Production orders
A vertical line in the chart indicates the workdate as having been set in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The due date of a production order is represented in the VPS by a diamond-shaped symbol, turning red, when the due date is exceeded.
The update line indicates the time when your plan was last updated.