- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Working with the schedule in the VPS
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Zooming and scrolling
The VPS offers various options of adjusting the size of your working area and going directly to a particular place in your diagram.
Adjust the time scale
Increase/reduce time scale solution
Depending on how much detail or summary is required, you can either increase or reduce the time scale solution by mouse wheel within the time scale.
Show orders of of a certain timespan only
Click the according item to show either
- all orders of your current work day
- all orders within a week starting from the current workdate
- all orders of a month starting from the current workdate
The VPS offers the following options for quickly navigating to certain positions in the diagram:
- the common scrolling options by vertical and/or horizontal scrollbar
- dragging the timescale either right or left
- scroll directly to the Dynamics 365 Business Central work date by selecting the corresponding item from the “Actions” menu.
Adjust the width ratio between table and diagram
You can modify the width ratio between the table and the diagram by moving the vertical splitter bar between them.
Return to default time range
Select "Fit into view" to switch directly to the timescale as defined in the “Setup” Dialog.