- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
- Working with the schedule in the VPS
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Opening NAV cards from the visual schedule
You can easily reach the NAV cards from within the visual scheduler.
Since the VPS has been fully integrated into Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the NAV cards can be easily reached.
By double-clicking an operation, work center, or machine center of the VPS, the according card will be invoked.