- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
- Working with the schedule in the VPS
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
The tooltip: Providing further details
The tooltips of the VPS provide further information on production orders, production order lines, operations, work centers and machine centers.
In the "Setup" dialog, you can for each view specify which data are to be shown in the respective tooltip .
The details of the above mentioned items of your production schedule are shown when pointing with the mouse cursor to the respective item.