- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
- Getting started with the VPS (for partners)
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Uninstall the VPS
Proceed as follows if you want to remove the VPS completely from your NAV system:
- Uninstall the Visual Production Scheduler using the Windows Control Panel.
- In the Object Designer of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment, click on All and define a filter with the condition Version List = *NVPS*
- Delete all objects that fulfill the filter condition and are in the number range of the VPS (5.416.000 - 5.416.099). In the Delete dialog select Synchronize Schema = Force.
- Reset the filter.
- Compile all existing MenuSuites within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment.
- Open the Control Add-ins page in the Role-Tailored Client under Departments ->
Administration -> IT Administration -> General and remove the NETRONIC.DNAV.VSSuite.VPS.AddIn and NETRONIC.DNAV.VSSuite.VPS.JS.AddIn