Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
The "General" settings of the VJS
The following settings can be made in the "General" area of the "Setup" dialog:
- Decide whether or not to load completed jobs
- Configure whether to show or hide job planning lines of type “Item”. Hidden “Item” job planning lines can still be moved via super job tasks and jobs.
- Configure whether to show or hide job planning lines with quantity “0”
- Allow or prohibit moving job planning lines to another resource group. If it is prohibited the cursor will change its appearance when a job planning line is moved to a different resource group.
- Switch on/off the Data Filter popup at the start of the VJS. If this check box is ticked, the data filter that was last confirmed by the user will then be loaded automatically.
- Decide whether to keep timescale setup when switching views. This option ensures keeping the settings (position, solution) of the timescale when switching views.