Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
The structure of the VJS
Since the VJS is a Gantt chart, it naturally has all its characteristics and elements:
- A timescale at the top.
- A table at the left, listing jobs (in the Job View) or resource groups/resources (in the Resource View and Histogram View.
- On the right · next to the table - a Gantt chart displays the job schedule .
- A calendar in the background of the Gantt chart: workfree periods are highlighted in grey, working times in white.