Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Modify an existing menu suite (NAV object) in the Visual Scheduling Suite
Our default menu suite can easily be modified
The menu suites of our NVSS (NETRONIC Visual Scheduling Suite) are only designed for adding the Add-in pages in reasonable places in the NAV Departments. If the pages are added through a different menu suite our default menu suites will not be needed
First, have a look at the list of the menu suites needed by our Gantt chart add-ins:
- Click the already existing menu suite usually needed for our NVSS in the object designer of the NAV development environment and export it as FOB file.
2. After having exported it successfully, the menu suite has to be deleted in the NAV development environment.
3. After this, load the menu suite (part of the FOB file) of our Gantt chart add-in and immediately export it as TXT file.
4. Open an editor and load the file, replace the ID (10xx) in the first line with a not yet used number of the existing menu suites and save the file.
5. Remove the NVSS menu suite loaded in step 3 and reload the saved files (TXT of step 4, FOB of step 1) in the NAV development environment.
6. Finally, mark and compile all menu suites.