- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Coding tips (for partners)
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Add custom fields to the VJS
In addition to the default fields available in tooltip, label, and table text, it is possible to equip custom fields with data to use them in tooltip, bar label, and table text.
This is how it's done
For transferring your custom fields from the BC table to the simulation table of VxS for showing these fields in the configuration of tooltip, label and table text, you need two table extensions, one for your BC table and one for the simulation table of the VJS.
- Open Visual Studio Code and add a new project with a new al. file.
- Insert the following code snippet for a table extension to add a new field. Please note that both data fields should have the same id - see below the id of the example field 60000.
The file app.json should contain the dependency for the VJS :
Publish your extensions and the new added data field will be listed in the configuration for tooltip, label or table text.