Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Release and version status
- Installing the VAPS
- Look and feel of the visual schedule
- The view color modes
- Setting up the VAPS
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
- Day-to-day use cases
- Coding tips (for partners)
- API Events VAPS
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
How to define individual colors for specific production orders
Define individual production order colors on the production order card. This helps you make certain production orders visually stand out in the "Production Order View"
If you want to highlight certain production orders you can define specific colors for specific production orders that you do not want to be shown in the default item color.
This is done on the production order card where we added a color field to the production order header.
Specify the color by either
- Entering the color's name:
- Clicking on in the color field and select the color via color picker - the color's respective hex code will be entered:
- Type in the hex code