- Visual Scheduling Tips & Tricks
- Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Finite Capacity Scheduling Instruments
Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Jobs Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Job Scheduler (VJS) for Dynamics NAV
Visual Service Scheduler (VSS) for Dynamics NAV
Apply standard routing
This instrument is meant to help you efficiently bring production orders from the standby resource to a dedicated machine center
The function "Apply Standard Routing" can be found in the bar's context menu:
By ticking this item you add the operations of a production order to the schedule starting from at least at the current work date, or later, if requested by a linked predecessor without changing the schedule and using the standard machines from the standard Business Central routing.
The underyling principles of "Apply Standard Routing"
- Changes the assigned machine center of the triggering operation and all successors (move
from standby to a concrete machine center).
- Changes the timing (start date; hence: end date) of all successors.
- Adds this production order to the schedule with the lowest priority.
- Will not change the sequence on any machine.
- Will not violate the routing structure.