Situated above the diagram, the menu ribbon offers comprehensive functionality:
"NETRONIC VPS" summarizes the menu options that we think are the most frequently used ones:
All options of the VPS can be found under “Actions”:
In case the “Actions” item is not visible in the menu ribbon, click “More options”. To hide it again, click “Fewer options”.
The options in detail:
- To work with View Filters, use the three according options
- The Calendar item lets you show or hide non-working periods
- The timescale options allow for easily navigating in your plan
- Decide whether to calculate the capacity by day, week, or month
- In the "Setup" dialog, you make basic settings of the VPS concerning timeframe, general settings, scheduling, and filters. The data filters section lists your currently active data filters.