The VPS D365 on-prem can be installed in two different ways:
1. The NAV Server Instance is installed directly on the computer
Run the Administration Shell as administrator and enter the following commands:
- Publish-NAVApp -ServerInstance NAV -Path “C:\Export\Visual Production Scheduler.app” –SkipVerification
- Sync-NAVApp -ServerInstance NAV -Name "Visual Production Scheduler"
- Install-NAVApp -ServerInstance NAV -Name "Visual Production Scheduler"
2. The NAV Server Instance is running from a Docker environment
Please enter the following command with the help of the NAV Containter Helper
- Publish-NavContainerApp -containerName navserver -appFile "C:\Export\Visual Production Scheduler.app" -skipVerification -sync –install
For both installation modes
After installing the extension you have to assign the Permission set “VISUAL PRODUCTION SCHEDULE” to all users who need to be able to access the VPS