Proceed as follows if you want to remove the VJS completely from your NAV system:
- Uninstall the Visual Jobs Scheduler using the Windows Control Panel.
- In the Object Designer of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment, click on All and define a filter with the condition Version List = *NVJS*
- Delete all objects that fulfill the filter condition and are in the number range of the VJS (5.416.100 - 5.416.199). In the Delete dialog select Synchronize Schema = Force.
- Reset the filter.
- Compile all existing MenuSuites within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment.
- Open the Control Add-ins page in the Role-Tailored Client under Departments ->
Administration -> IT Administration -> General and remove the NETRONIC.DNAV.VSSuite.VJS.AddIn.