The Production Order Status View helps you to quickly see where in your scheduling & execution process your production orders are.
The Production Order Status View differentiates production orders by their respective status and lets you define different colors for the following statuses:
- Firm planned
The Production Order Status View is particularly useful if you want to quickly see where in your scheduling & execution process your production orders are.
You then can apply the Production Order Status View in two ways:
- On the "production simulations" page, you can choose it at "default view color type":
- When you are in the visual schedule, you can select Actions --> View Color Mode --> Prod. Order Status View:
Important to know: the production order status color is applied to an entire production order.
The below screenshot shows a production schedule with the Production Order Status View applied. The following settings are used:
- Planned production order = light blue
- Firm planned production order = dark blue
- Released production order = yellow